Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. It spotlights releases that we are looking forward to.

My waiting on Wednesday pick is:
Endlessly by Kiersten White



Synopsis from Goodreads:
Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.

So much for normal.

With a perfect blend of humor and suspense, Endlessly is everything readers could dream of in a conclusion—and the unexpected twists will keep them guessing until the very last page.


That synopsis is definitely a tease. I must know what the twists are. It seems like I've been waiting years for this book to be released. I love the cover. Purple is one of my favorite colors, and it definitely looks gorgeous on Evie. Endlessly is released on July 24th, 2012.

What book are you most looking forward to being released?

6 comments:

  1. This has such a pretty cover. I think all the covers for this series is pretty. New follower. Come check out my WOW post as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I'm anxious for more Evie! I got this a couple weeks ago and hope to read it in the next few days. Great pick!
    Candace coming from
    Novels, News & Notes
    today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really liked the second one, but I am really looking forward to this one anyway. I really like Evie :)

    ReplyDelete