Thursday, June 21, 2012

Promotion from C. Robinson

Author C. Robinson has an awesome promotion going on, and I wanted to share with all my followers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm author C. Robinson and I tell stories that inspire people to be daring and take chances. I'm offering a special promotion for the 2nd book of the Me & D*ck series that will allow you, the reader, to read the first 3 chapters to the sequel, Me & D*ck Plus 2 Balls, a week before the release date along with a huge discount to the hard copy version. 

To take an advantage of of the promotion:

First, purchase my freshman offering, Me & D*ck, on either Kindle, Nook, iTunes or Amazon. 

Second, "Like" me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/C-Robin...)

Third, comment on my Facebook page about who your favorite character is. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at robinson@authorcrobinson.com. 

The Me & D*ck series makes great summer reading, either at the beach, poolside or cuddled up in your favorite hammock, so tell a friend to tell a friend. Happy reading!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Make sure you check out this great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new follower via GFC, facebook, and networked Followers.
    I would love it if you could stop by some time!
    Can’t wait to see more of your posts.

    Katie
    curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete