Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekend Vacation


Hello all my loyal readers and followers. This is just a note to let you know I am taking a weekend vacation from the blog to catch up on reading. I have about 60 physical copies of books that I got from authors and publishers to read and review. I've found that the internet is a distraction for me, and majorly cuts into my review time. So, from now until Monday morning, I won't be online in hopes of catching up on reading. On Monday, I promise things will be back to normal. I will post a lot of reviews about what I read iver the weekend, Thanks everyone for understanding!

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Internet is a major distraction for me too! I admire the strength it take to just walk away... lol enjoy your weekend! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now realized that I wasn't one of your followers- oops! Oversight on my part.

    ReplyDelete